xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Levis

Requesting Paid Designer

Hey guys,My friend and I recently opened a computer based website which will offer free technical computer help, and free live one on one computer help. That is right; we connect to a computer and show a user how to fix a required task. Anyways we are seeking a designer and maybe a web scripter who is fluent in PHP and MySQL, xHTML, CSS and JavaScript. I would design the site myself, but do not really have any time. The website you will be creating will have a specific color scheme and is computer support related. If anyone is interested more information can be provided and a fee negotiation shall be initiated.Warm Regards,Levis Bakalinsky P.S. If payment is monetary then the standard will be American. We can also mix and match money with services such as domain name registration, hosting, voice servers, monthly Xisto points etc.

I would do this for you if I had more time on my hands. (Finals coming up very very soon). On the other hand, perhaps I can recommend some sites that might help you look for someone you want quickly. (Xisto is useful, as most of the people here are tech inclined, but these sites have a wider audience):

GetAFreelancer -- This site is pretty much exactly what the url and title say--you can hire a freelancer. They have two different systems of pay, I believe. There's also a lot of people on there.

Programmer meet designer -- Technically this site is for programmers who want to seek designers or vice versa, but you can also be management requesting for a programmer and a designer.

GetACoder -- Similar to GetAFreelancer in most respects. You can request coding and designing services there. Well organized.

http://www.designfirms.org/ -- Helps you look for design firms that might cater to your needs. Can be useful depending on how many people you think you'll need to work on your site. I'd say your project seems rather big and would probably need more than one person.

ScriptLance.com -- This is an auction site that works very similarly to GetAFreelancer. Basically you post your project and people bid on it. You can chose the lowest bid or the bidder you think will produce the best output.

There's a number of other willing freelance connecting sets if you Google it. Good luck!

I would do this for you if I had more time on my hands. (Finals coming up very very soon). On the other hand, perhaps I can recommend some sites that might help you look for someone you want quickly. (Xisto is useful, as most of the people here are tech inclined, but these sites have a wider audience):

GetAFreelancer -- This site is pretty much exactly what the url and title say--you can hire a freelancer. They have two different systems of pay, I believe. There's also a lot of people on there.

Programmer meet designer -- Technically this site is for programmers who want to seek designers or vice versa, but you can also be management requesting for a programmer and a designer.

GetACoder -- Similar to GetAFreelancer in most respects. You can request coding and designing services there. Well organized.

http://www.designfirms.org/ -- Helps you look for design firms that might cater to your needs. Can be useful depending on how many people you think you'll need to work on your site. I'd say your project seems rather big and would probably need more than one person.

ScriptLance.com -- This is an auction site that works very similarly to GetAFreelancer. Basically you post your project and people bid on it. You can chose the lowest bid or the bidder you think will produce the best output.

There's a number of other willing freelance connecting sets if you Google it. Good luck!

so programmer's can just go to scriptlance.com and get paid for doing projects? that easy?

I might look into that..