xisto Community
pyost

A Hidden Pop-up Box With CSS Only A great trick I cant conduct completely

What about JavaScript? I'm not a JS fan, but if it can solve this problem, I'll have to use it sad.gif

Javascript can be used to accomplish this, I know because I've done it before. But it is extremely messy, and ugly. If we can't think of anything else, I'll take a crack at coming up with some JS code for you. All of my samples use Javascript's UOOP so they probably aren't what's best suited and I'd need to convert.
~Viz

what about the transparency effect in IE7 you have on the 2+? All them except for the last one are transparent.although this could have been fixed a z-index of 100 seems to be a bit extreme if you remember the problem I was having (fixed it) a z-index of 1-5 should be sufficient unless I am missing something.Also have you thought about what mac Ie 5 would look like and netscape as well?

I know z-index of 1 would have been enough, but I prefer it this way. If necessary, I can insert more classes with the index between 1 to 100. And 100 is a better-looking muber :P

Also have you thought about what mac Ie 5 would look like and netscape as well?

I didn't want to think about Mac, because I'm 100% sure that 0.01% of the visitors would be using it. In my country, XP is the way to go :P

what about the transparency effect in IE7 you have on the 2+? All them except for the last one are transparent.

I didn't quite understand this part. Would you mind exaplaining it again (since I don't have IE7)?

Well since I can't show you a print screen (erased the example) basically I could see through the box when you hover over the score. It that to all of them except for the last set of scores.

I think I know what you are talking about, and that's probably what I want to solve. But it wasn't completely transparent, right? You could see the other grades, but not the table lines - and in the bottom, there were no grades behind the comment. Am I right?

Posted Image

It basically looked like that in IE7 with most of the except the last one in which the gray area was completely soild, but it Firefox it was completely solid on each hover.

Edited by saint-michael (see edit history)