xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
elevenmil

Finger Found In A Bowl Of Chili! Eeeeewwwwww

The question is.. whose finger was it?My went to the fish and chip shop with my mate right... and he bought chicken and chips.. he got home and he starting eating it... and then he bit something and looked down and it was a chickens brain.. that is sick!! and vomited and threw it in the bin...I told him that was stupid and he should of sued lol.. he said he was in too much shock to do that.

I live in Virginia Beach... Roughly 1 year ago (June '04) some lady sued a nearby Cracker Barrel restaurant over a mouse that she "found in her soup." The restaurant called bull$h!t and ended up performing an autopsy on the mouse. It turns out that the poor little guy died of a skull fracture, wasn't cooked (along with the soup) and the mouse's lungs had no soup in them! So much for her shot at $500K. I do believe they countersued. MUAHAHAHAHAHA.

maybe these people put the finger in there in the first place. YOu never know how these people are hungry for money and not food. I think like my cousin one time put hair on a burger and they gave him another one. grooss.... good thing i never ate a chili at Wendy's lol.

My grandfather had a similar experience with a can of speghettios, he cooked them and when he was about to eat it he saw a thumb in it. Needless to say he wrapped it up and put it in the basement freezer and called the company. He didn't sue, I still don't know why, but he did send the thumb to them and they apologized. Apparently a worker lost it in one of the machines but they couldn't find it. Gross!!

maybe these people put the finger in there in the first place. YOu never know how these people are hungry for money and not food. I think like my cousin one time put hair on a burger and they gave him another one. grooss.... good thing i never ate a chili at Wendy's lol.

67263[/snapback]

That is very possible... But again, whose finger was that? Did he cut off his own finger just to get money? He could just put a hair for the same effect...

The worm on pizza story reminds me of one episode of 'Fear Factor' :)

After reading all the gross stories, I am glad that I just had dinner, if not i wouldn't be able to eat anything :D

Man...that IS sick, but it's not the first time I heard of somthing like that. It' happened here in Japan a while back when somebody found a finger in one of the rice balls sold from a convenience store. I'll see if I can Google up the story again to share with you.

What's the big deal? Cannibalism is illegal in most industrialized countries, so when you find a finger in your food, it's like, "Hey, I finally get to try human!"Count your good fortune and munch on. Most other people will never get that opportunity!

How would the finger get in there in the first place? What if, at the factory and a meat grinder cut off the finger, wouldn't there be doctors or things to investigate it?

hilarious! My friend ate there just b4 the finger was found I nearly died laughing..It's crazy. People need to look at their food before they put it in their mouth.