xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
elevenmil

Finger Found In A Bowl Of Chili! Eeeeewwwwww

My question is....If the finger was never linked to any of the employees, and it was never linked to the factory, and the person who got the finger in their food wasn't missing any fingers, where did the finger come from? Can't they trace it using finger prints? I find it kinda funny that somebody out there is missing their finger and never told anybody? Maybe this goes alot deeper than just "Finger Food". I think the police should investigate the person who complained about the finger. It seems obvious that they set all this up. So where did the finger come from? Perhaps the finger came from a murder victim and that is why nobody knows the source of the finger.

Here's the latest update:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

They are investigating the woman who found the finger. She has a history of suing people. How would she get the finger in the first place? I read in an article the other day (it doesn't say in the one in the link above) that the lady's aunt died recently and it could have been from her. yick!

The finger news isn't there anymore. So I was too late.Anyway, that chicken head was sick. I can't stand looking at it. Boy, they sure are going to lose quite a lot of customers, don't you think? That's so sick... *cowers in fear* Heelp!