xisto Community
xboxrulz1405241485

PS3 Leaves You Twitching For More

I've never liked the Xbox. I'm not hating or anything. I did have an Xbox for about 2 months. It had some good games and good graphics. It was good while it lasted. But one day, some bad shxt happened. It caught fire. Like come on.. how can that shxt catch fire? The battery pack and the Xbox it's self wasn't hot. So.. I took it back to the store, all burnt to shxt and got another. [ LOL yes I did do that :P and it's the Original Xbox] About a month or two later.. Shxt caught fire again.. I'm like.. wtf? So.. yet again, I took it to the store. This time i didn't ask for another Xbox. This time i asked for my money back :P . It worked. So to me, I've had badluck with the Xbox's, so that's why I don't like them.PS1 was my second console next to the all mighty original Nintendo :P Liked the graphics, like the selection of games. My most favorite games for PS1 would defenitally have to be Final Fantasy 8 and Crash Bandicoot. Ever since I've had the PS1, I've always like the Playstation.PS2... Best console next to the allmighty PS3 :P Absolutly love the graphics, love the games, just love the PS2 period. But PS3, It's going to be a bigger hit than Xbox360 IMO[in my opinion]. Only reason why I think this is because of the Blue-Ray, supposed to be better graphics than the Xbox360, and the different sized HD's. or w/e it is. IMO, The PS3 is gonna blow away the Xbox360. Hands Down. :P

I would definitely go for the PS3 rather than the XBOX 360, mainly because its games will be much better. I have played on the 360, and although it had very stunning graphics, the gameplay just was not for me. Also, theres the blue ray disc, which, hands down, owns the 360 hard disk. In addition, the PS3 is a much more powerful console than the 360 (it can do 3.2 somthing terraflops).Overall, the PS3 is definitely better than the 360 in many ways. Don't waste your time buying a 360 over a PS3.

I've never had any interest in the XBOX, which is nothing personal, but I just don't seem to have an interest in the game library. The only titles I could probably digest are Fable and F.E.A.R. The rest fall too much into the sci-fi category, which I'm not really a fan of. To top it off F.E.A.R will be released for the PS3 soon, so I really wouldn't need an 360 to begin with. To me the PlayStation library is well-balanced, many titles and age ranges, a perfect combination. It just so happens that Sony likes to toy with prices at high, but looking at all of their other electronics, it's the same concept (computers, TVs, entertainment systems). It just ticks me off that after making me pay $600+ for a 60GB PS3 they couldn't even throw in a $15 memory card transfer cable. The lineup for the PS3 was horrible with only Resistance holding onto the edge, but thankfully everything will be brought back up to the surface with their trusty franchises - MGS, DMC, FF, and so on. Things are always bound to be worse in the beginning before they get better.

DMC just got a green go on the XBOX 360 and the PC.
xboxrulz

I read about that. I suppose they saw that the PS3 sales weren't that great and Capcom has to watch out for themselves. So to make up for it, they need a much better profit from other areas than just waiting for the PS3 sales to even out. Smart move on their part, bad for all the fanboys who scream to high heaven because DMC is no longer exclusive. As long as it's out for the PS3 it shouldn't matter if its exclusive or not, but that's just me.