xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Good Grief Graphics

Reviews About My New Signiture

I edited your POST "topic". Please have some information about your post in your title and description. They are really important.As for your signiture, it is really good :-)

I like the font you have used for AD and the color system you have put into it. Also, you have put the heads on the fingers pretty well but overall I think it is pretty lame. Soz.

I like it but the font to the left is plain, i'd say use smooth arial or tahoma, just a normal font. Or eduardian scipt. I'd say white text with dark colored (maybe black) outer glow.

LoL, i like how the fingerprits are "heads"......Anyways,decent job i guess. You should try shrinking the heads down to where they just fit over where the finger is...That may look pretty cool.

jave, I made that pixel font by making every single letter in ps. Yeah, I had a lot of time on my hands. And as I believe I said, it was more of a test imae to se if I could do it well. The larger version looks better, as I didn't shrink it down very far.

Well, it's good. But...- It is a bit dark, could you increase its brightness, or put a screen layer on top of it? If the dark look was what you were aiming for then nevermind about what I just said...- The text on the left is a little too close to the hand in the middle, you might want to align the text a little bit farther out.- The message "It is as if time stood on dead air" is great, but I can't see how it really relates to the image you're using on the sig. I don't mean to sound like a stuck-up person (because I know I couldn't make a sig any better than anyone, lol) but I'm just trying to give my input here. Besides, it's far more constructive than the usual "it's great!" comment and leave it at that.

Just realied how pixely the heads look on it, everything looks worse whne it's not viewed on my 19" monitor at 1600x1200. (I'm on a laptop now.)As I said before, it was more of a test image, and it came out close to what I wanted. The text on the left I made manually pixel by pixel, I don't really know why, but probably because It's the look I wanted and none of the pixel fonts I had had it. It dosen't even go with the image, but I didn't really care. On the larger version I did (3rd post in this topic.) I make it look real on the left side of the hand? I am asking because I took the thumb off of the image and had to shade the right side to match the edge of the right side, so It looked like there wasn't really a thumb there. I came up with "It was as if time stood on dead air" off of the top of my head, I'm pretty good at comin up with weird sayings like that that make you stop and think, "what the heck does that mean?"And Shinjuru, you don't sound stuck up at all, I posted this for critisism from people. Obviously I want to improve my work, and this is one of the best ways to. I won't listen to everything people say, but I welcome critisism.Oh and forsaken, I couldn't really do that with the self-portrait I chose because of the hair. I was oriinally going to do it that way though.

Nice sigs! What font did you use for the sig with the HEAD-FINGERS? Where can i download them. Thanks!