xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dhanesh1405241511

Laptop Anti-Shock Gear [Where To Find]

Hey guys .. been a long long time since my last post and visit .. well university and work keeping me buzy but as always when i am need of advice i look towards the guru's of asta to help me out :)I was looking for an Anti-Shock gear, or lets say something like an addon for my laptop. I dont know how well i could explain my self, but leme try.Something like a rubber edge lock or a rubber case that could fit on my laptop completely and not interfere with opening and closing of the laptop. Something like a clear rubber case (some call it the comdom case) for a mobile. I dont need a sleeve or anything, but an addon that could take the slight bangs on walls etc. I am careful with my laptop, but its never to safe.Leme know if you guys find anything. RegardsDhanesh.

you're asking for something very specific, because it would not only have to fit around your laptop, it should also clear your DVD and all available ports. I doubt you'll find something (or at least something the is affordable), so my best guess is that you'll have to make one yourself :) .But most laptops are hard enough so they can resist some shocks. When in use, just make sure it's on a stable platform and when you're walking, put it in a descent bad.

you're asking for something very specific, because it would not only have to fit around your laptop, it should also clear your DVD and all available ports. I doubt you'll find something (or at least something the is affordable), so my best guess is that you'll have to make one yourself :) .But most laptops are hard enough so they can resist some shocks. When in use, just make sure it's on a stable platform and when you're walking, put it in a descent bad.

Thankx for the quik up wutske, I am using a targus bagpack to keep my laptop, but the only drawback of a backpack is that you have to put it vertically inside. In the process of doing this, everytime i take the laptop in and out of the bag, i have to be very carefull so as to not catch the sides too tight so that the dvdrom would just stick in or the sides shouldent just crack in with the force of the grip i pull it out.

Normally its safe and i make shure the my laptop is not harmed by external physical force, but the rubber i was asking for was just at the side edges or probably sumthing that can cover the front and rear with anti-shock material like rubber to take the shock.

Newayz, m still searching .. so if i find sumthing i'll let you guys know .. but if you come accross sumthing please do post up.

Regards
Dhanesh.