xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
4dsystems

Nelson Here (hosting Denied)

Hi guys,I am nelson from India, and I joined here for the sole reason of getting hosted but looks like I have been denied. Anyways I think I should stick here a bit longer and try for the hosting again.

Hi guys,
I am nelson from India, and I joined here for the sole reason of getting hosted but looks like I have been denied.
Anyways I think I should stick here a bit longer and try for the hosting again.

You are more than welcome to try again just be sure that you actually have something to say before you post something here. Like I said before, the size of your post (number of word) is what determines the number of credits that you will earn.

Maybe this will help:Get The Most From Your Post.

vujsa

Welcome :P Im quite new here as well. Keep staying active and before you know it you will have a solid 30 credits. I hope you like it here cause once you join, you just can't stay away (in a good way). lol.

Just don't stick to the community if you don't feel comfortable posting in it. Making posting at the community compulsory just to have a hosting is quite bad, and later on you might give up and throw off everything you have accumulated/done throughout months of posts and hosting.You might also try Xisto.com, it's also part of the Xisto Corporation, and has the same free hosting plans Xisto does have, with maybe a less technical approach to stuff then here.Just don't feel shy =)And be welcome.