xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ghettohabbo

G'day From Down Under Mate

Howdy, as most (I doubt anyone would know) of you would know, I come from Australia, the country of... heat, meat pies, kangaroo boxing, etc. Yeah anyways, I would like to meet some other Aussies here on Xisto forums. Post here if your an Aussie, or was born in another country but now lives in Australia for over 3 years, or was born in Australia but moved.

Haha what's up? The only person I know who's familiar with Australia is my good buddy who's actually down there right now. He's an exchange student from the University of Pittsburgh and he tells me he's LOVIN IT!

Howdy, as most (I doubt anyone would know) of you would know, I come from Australia, the country of... heat, meat pies, kangaroo boxing, etc. Yeah anyways, I would like to meet some other Aussies here on Xisto forums. Post here if your an Aussie, or was born in another country but now lives in Australia for over 3 years, or was born in Australia but moved.

Hello,
I'm from South Australia, born here, lived here my whole life- been to every state and territory except Tasmania. Where abouts are you from? If you don't mind me asking.
Though I <u>personally</u> wouldn't call Australia the country of meat pies... but that's only because I'm biased seeing as I'm vegetarian. :P

We get quiet a lot of warm weather here, though there's generally a healthy amount of rain during the winter- though not too much.