xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
evion

A Little Something To Revive The Past

I know Xisto has become more of the "graphics design" type forums but i believe there are still some real raw talent out there in designing. I'm very sure we're not all just coders and philosophers.

Anyway, i remember back then when a bunch of us were really into this graphics design thing - especially Saint^Michael, although he doesn't count since he came from Xisto :P .

So well, in my absence, i haven't really done much into designing, but i did do a few tidbits here and there and I'm here to present them. Indeed, some of them ARE signatures but I'd like to think of them more of abstracts of my...art? :P

Posted Image

This was one i've done over one of my favorite games - Ragnarok Battle Offline. It's pretty random and i did it during a bored Sunday afternoon.

Posted Image

This was a gift for a friend of mine in Guild Wars. He was an extreme dedicant of the Germans as you can tell :P .

Posted Image

This is one of my older piecies. It was a farewell gift to an old guildmate of mine back in Guild Wars.

Posted Image

Although it does look pretty simple at first glance. I thought it was pretty good with the blending between the hair of the dude and the guild symbol. Also another one of my old stuff. This was the old guild's TS server logo by the way.

Posted Image

Something i designed for a Xanga template. It was an adaptation of a water drop, but i wanted to make it look hardy and rock-like. Not very sure if i succeeded at all :P

That's basically it. Hope you guys out there would start populating the design section of Asta again. ^^

Edited by techocian (see edit history)

Cool graphics buddy! I really appreciate good graphics.I on the other hand could never come up with anything if its from scratch. Modyfying stuff and claiming them to be mine is all that I have done uptil now! hehe