xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
webintern

Changing Login Name

I'm curious, is there a way of changing our login (forum) name? When signing up for the first time, I had to pick a name quickly and I came up with this cheesy one. If not, then that's fine.I apologize ahead of time if this question has been answered elsewhere. I either do not remember or could not find the answer to it.

I'm curious, is there a way of changing our login (forum) name? When signing up for the first time, I had to pick a name quickly and I came up with this cheesy one. If not, then that's fine.
I apologize ahead of time if this question has been answered elsewhere. I either do not remember or could not find the answer to it.

Send me a PM with your desired Username.

When you log in again, you may have to try each name to see if the name has been changed yet.

vujsa

I'm curious, is there a way of changing our login (forum) name? When signing up for the first time, I had to pick a name quickly and I came up with this cheesy one. If not, then that's fine.

I apologize ahead of time if this question has been answered elsewhere. I either do not remember or could not find the answer to it.

Normally, there is an option in the My Controls section that enables you to change your username and/or Display Name. A username is whatever you use to log into the forum, while a display name is the name that appears alongside your posts. You can choose have an identical username and display name, or you can have different ones.

But at Xisto.com, the option to change the username and the display name has been disabled by the administrator. If you need to change your username and/or display name, you can simply PM any of the administrators with your desired new username and/or display name, and they'll change it for you as soon as they can :P.

Cheers.