xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gunbound

Neomail, Horde, Squirrelmail Whats the deal?? Having trouble here...

I'm using an email address under my domain and had been using Neomail to check it for most of the time that I've been hosted (less than 2 months now). Not long ago I tried Horde and switched to it because it looked nicer. At first, my emails weren't visible in Horde, but later they appeared and I couldn't see them in Neomail anymore (I don't know how this happened or what I did.) But since using it, Horde was giving me trouble so I decided to switch back to Neomail.So I logged into Neomail, but my messages haven't gone back to it. Next, I also wanted to make sure that I could send mail, so I sent an email from my web site account, and didn't recieve it on my external email account. So what the hell is this? Have all the emailed that I have sent not been recieved? I guess that would explain some things... :) And as for Squirrelmail... that just doesn't work at all. I tried, but couldn't access it.Someone please give me step-by-step instructions to get this working right, if that is possible. Or maybe I should do something completly different. This is annoying, and the only problem I've had with this host.

I didn't really had any need to send any e-mails using those accounts, but just wanted to tell you that you don't have to use Neomail, Horde nor Squirre to view your e-mail. You can set a forwarder, to automatically forward e-mails to some other account. For example:You made an e-mail account called webmaster@yourwebsite.com, and you can set for mails sent to webmaster@yourwebsite.com automatically go to youraccount@yahoo.com. So you can use Yahoo to check your web site mail.Just wanted to share that.

I need a squirrelmailNeomail, Horde, Squirrelmail

Please,I need step by step instruction as to getting me a squirrelmail.

Thank you.

-reply by Dr Jerry