xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jimmy89

Usb Headset

I have had the Song PLaystation USB headset for a while now. When I first got it i was wondering if it would work in a computer? at that time I had only just bought a brand new computer (built it myself) and was not up for blowing up the usb after a few days.It was only recently that while playing around with the headset i noticed the logitech symbol the the underside of the headset. Intrigued i went searching, i found some logitech USB headsets on the internet. So now i was a little more game to try it out (i have now had the computer for a year or so now!)I tried it out! and it worked like a charm. I was rather suprised, just plugged it in Windows Vista found drivers for it and went at it (I found Windows XP also has drivers pre-installed for it to). Its now working like a charm!!The mic quality is not bad, good for voice chat over the net! only problem is that it doesn't cancel any sounds playing in the background the the headset speaker! no problem really!!So, to all you people out there that have a playstation USB headset lying around, why not try it! now you can use it for the PS2 (possibly the ps3??) and now your PC! Good Luck