xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mirdux

How Long Does It Take Registering a new account

Im looking at the new hosting requests and have noticed them beginning to stack up, even some guy withdrew it for it was taking too long (3 days) in his opinion. This isnt at all directed to that specific issue , but it brings up the question, how long does it take to approve a request? Xisto gets it done in 1-4 days, can see that from looking at thier approved, but asta's are way all over the place so its hard to tell. Im actually beginning to write posts in notepad and saving them, for once i am approved, all the points i have accumulated in the time waiting will be decreased to 5... so why not save them for later. Anyhow, as i was asking before, how long does it take to process a request?

It takes a variable amount of time based on whenever the admins show up and have the time to review the account requests. Usually they get done in huge batches so checking for an "average" time won't really work. Basically just wait for it and it'll be worth it.Oh, and your credits drop to 3 not 5 :P

Its not that im agitated with the wait time itself, its just the futility of posting. Honestly id be lying to you if i said i was posting for the hell of it, After all needing hosting is why im posting here as far as right now goes. Maybe ill get acclimated to it once im not restricting myself to making topics on notepad :P. Anyhow was just a question... And how long do tutorials take to approve? i wrote 2 that were original and way over 500 words a few days after i joined. Yep not agitated just a wandering thought :P

Edited by mirdux (see edit history)

Anyhow, as i was asking before, how long does it take to process a request?

Mine took quite a while to be processed. If I remember correctly it was about a month. Not a complaint ... just a reply.

Gin

While only administrators can approve/deny hosting request, it is possible for moderators to do so with tutorials. When I am sure that a tutorial is not plagiarised and suits the forum, I approve it. On the other hand, if I am not sure, I leave it to the other mods :P And they leave it to the admins, and they have to check the requests, so no tutorial approving for them :P

During these few setbacks in Xisto, I will allow moderators to deny requests that deem unfit for Xisto :PWe apologize for the delay. Please follow Xisto forum rules and apply with confidence!Thank you.Acting Admin.