xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mafamba Team

Thunderdbird Issues

Hi everyone!I have Mozilla Thunderbird as my e-mail client, and it is yes, quite annoying.I am starting to get very annoyed by the fact that all sent mail is also put into my Folder.IS there any way, whatsoever I can change this, so I only see received messages in my Inbox!Mafamba Team

Hi everyone!
I have Mozilla Thunderbird as my e-mail client, and it is yes, quite annoying.

I am starting to get very annoyed by the fact that all sent mail is also put into my Folder.

IS there any way, whatsoever I can change this, so I only see received messages in my Inbox!

Mafamba Team

I have never had this problem in thunderbird before. Sent messages should go into your sent folder and recieved mail should go into your inbox.

Ummmmm, well they all show up together.
Does it matter what type of inbox I use, like Global Folder or Local Folders, something like that at all?

There should be options in preferences where store sent mail. Check it, maybe right option just lost.

I think I know what you mean.Do you use Yahoo! Mail or GMail?My sent GMail goes into my Inbox in Mozilla Thunderbird.I haven't found a workaround for this problem. I don't send much email from the GMail interface so I don't get annoyed with this problem.Try sending mail in Thunderbird instead of the webmail interface. If you are already sending from Thunderbird, look it up in the MozillaZine Knowledge Base.