xisto Community
pyost

Google's 8th Birthday Already?

I think I always used MSN search before I discovered Google, for quite a long time too and it was awhile before I started using Google primarily, and I basically never use any other search engine besides Google now.Another few good ones could have popped up over the last couple of years for all I would know, it's been Google, Google, Google since not long after I discovered it lol.

I remember the old days when i didn't even know google existed, i used to use msn search which is pretty crappy now. I can say not much has changed over there at msn.On the other hand google is a different story, if you look at all the products and services they have released it is just amazing. I started to use google when other people suggested it to me, google was pretty small when i started using it but it was everything i needed, clean and easy to read results with fast loading times.Their webmaster services are just amazing, with the sitemaps and the newly introduced website statistics, i have been using all of them on my new sites and it helps alot.Then you have gmail and google talk and everything, which is a whole different story.Happy 8th birthday google :P-HellFire

t feels like the day I first learnt how to use a computer, Google was my friend, and now its come this far, 8 years is a big achievement.They should give 8 Free Things to all of its users.

Google started in 1998?? its seems a lot less than that, i didnt even get the internet at home until 2003! and didnt get asdl until a couple of weeks ago. They should really give out free stuff to some members, just the odd mug or tshirt or 2, seeing as theyve got all that money, giivng a free mug to a few users wouldnt go a miss :P