xisto Community
blue77

Bidvertiser.com

I didn't see any topics on this, so I'll start it. http://www.bidvertiser.com/ is pretty good, they pay through paypal when you reach 10$. The ads aren't very targeted, but you can choose which ads you want. I removed all the 5 cent paying ads and only sticked with the ones that pay +30 cents.On my homepage I got 2 clicks and I already reached 90 cents, plus the clicks in the forum. I'll probably reach 10$ soon (a month?). It's not the best I guess, but it's the best I've tried since I got banned from Google.

Ouch, how come google banned you?, Google AdSense has done reasonably well for me thus far (one payout).I have heard of BidVertiser, a friend of mine uses it. He got up to the $10 and tryed to get it withdrawn and it didn't happen, he emailed them a few times asking what was going on and now there ignoring him lol.

Ouch, how come google banned you?, Google AdSense has done reasonably well for me thus far (one payout).
I have heard of BidVertiser, a friend of mine uses it. He got up to the $10 and tryed to get it withdrawn and it didn't happen, he emailed them a few times asking what was going on and now there ignoring him lol.

I know three people that got banned from google. Google said that the account was "related" to another previously banned account. When asked for more information they said they were unable to disclose their alogorithm for determining it. But these were first time adsense users.

I know FOR SURE there was no hanky panky going on.
Edited by ginginca (see edit history)

So which do anyof you prefer the bidvertiser or google adsense, im using google adsense on my blogs and i am almost to one payout (blog has been around for about 4 months now), do you think that i should put ads from alot of different advertisers or stick with one?

So which do anyof you prefer the bidvertiser or google adsense, im using google adsense on my blogs and i am almost to one payout (blog has been around for about 4 months now), do you think that i should put ads from alot of different advertisers or stick with one?

I joined bidvertiser 2 moth ago. But not many ads on my site, so I haven't got paid up to now.

I am trying to get more traffics from everywhere to get my bidvertiser full of ads.

Hi,
Can you tell me how did u reach google payout within 4 months? How do you promote your site?
Can you suggest me how to do?
Thanks

I joined bidvertiser 2 moth ago. But not many ads on my site, so I haven't got paid up to now.
I am trying to get more traffics from everywhere to get my bidvertiser full of ads.

I know FOR SURE there was no hanky panky going on.

I guess that happens to all companies who enter the big league. They just focus on zillions of customers, not single cases.
On the other hand it's hard to blame them. When you have to serve millions of customers, would you be willing to pay some serious bucks for customer service provided to some minor clients, who don't really have the choice or you don't have much out of it? It's all into numbers. Things will change only when a strong competitor for google's ads in the private user sector will come up.

I didn't see any topics on this, so I'll start it. http://www.bidvertiser.com/ is pretty good, they pay through paypal when you reach 10$. The ads aren't very targeted, but you can choose which ads you want. I removed all the 5 cent paying ads and only sticked with the ones that pay +30 cents.
On my homepage I got 2 clicks and I already reached 90 cents, plus the clicks in the forum. I'll probably reach 10$ soon (a month?). It's not the best I guess, but it's the best I've tried since I got banned from Google.

Its a con:

You get to $10, ask to pay out and it comes up with an excuse not to pay out

Mine was:

You have clicked ads yourself!

How the hell do they know!!!

Its a con:You get to $10, ask to pay out and it comes up with an excuse not to pay out
Mine was:
You have clicked ads yourself!
How the hell do they know!!!

When you signup they record your IP address and whenever some one clicks on your ads it also records it so no one would double click.
And you cant click on your own ads :P

I've gotten banned from Google, however it was my own fault as I provided an incentive for Clicking ads. However, I'm using Google Adsense again, and will not cheat the system, though the first time I was unaware you could not promote clicking the ads. However, as for Bidvertiser, I have used them and I was not scammed. I received $10.04 as my first payment through Paypal, and find their service very useful. However, the only problem with Bidvertiser is sometimes the ads are not as related to a site as you wish because they have a smaller amount of websites they advertise for. When I had a Game Cheating Website, the ads were very irrelevant, however, I still did make money (and receive the Pay Out), and the good thing is that you can control which ads through a checklist, of what will get displayed n your page.