xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lorenza pietersen

Create Own Adsense Graphs

Hi,

I think that most people are using this site https://tools.digitalpoint.com/adsense-charts to figure out the total number of hits on their adsensewebsite and to present those data on a line chart.
You can also create your own adsense graphs by following these simple steps:

- Download the CSV file from Google and take the All time report, because if gives a larger sample size.

- Open an MS Excel sheet.

- Open now the downloaded CSV file in Excel and you'll see a table of figures.

- Delete the column heading marked Date and the rows at the bottom of your sheet that indicate Totals.

- Highlight column A (should be date) and highlight column B (most likely to be Page impressions) and go to Insert > Chart. Go through the wizard looking at the different charts you can make. Settle on the first bog standard line graph. Next, Next, Next, until you hit the part that asks where you want to create it and than click Finish.

- Repeat the same for the other column

Ive seen php tools that can make a graph and pie chart etc from raw data and a bit of css trickery..Maybe you could make a page on your backend of website with a login and "maybe" <notice the maybe :)then be able to grab the stats from the adsence page and then covert it on the fly and produce you a nice chart?I dont know anything about adsense so I dont know how the data is displayed but it;s a good idea :)Maybe the php gurus sniffing around the forum could help you out a bit more.One thing I do know is that you could display the excel sheet on a webpage if you upload it everytime you make it...but the idea I came up with would be more elegant :D