xisto Community
spboy

Conquer Online

can any one help me on conquer online i need help on an archer i am on the constillations server acuarius im lvl 47 and need to lvl to 56. :P

Ah, the good old days of CO. Sorry, I can't help you in game (I played on Dream) but, I can give you a place to go to.

Go over the bridge in Ape Atoll (Go out of the town, and all teh way south, jump on the portal, keep going south until you reach the bridge.)

Cross that bridge, and go all the way up the other side. (Following along the wall, there is usually a high level power leveler up there.)

Another option is to head to Bird Island, you can usually get a team in the NE portal, or just right out the main gate. Watch out in this place though, as the monsters are lvl 80+

Hope that helps, although I am now just looking at the post date, and I see this was a few days ago. :P

Ah, the good old days of CO. Sorry, I can't help you in game (I played on Dream) but, I can give you a place to go to.
Go over the bridge in Ape Atoll (Go out of the town, and all teh way south, jump on the portal, keep going south until you reach the bridge.)

Cross that bridge, and go all the way up the other side. (Following along the wall, there is usually a high level power leveler up there.)

Another option is to head to Bird Island, you can usually get a team in the NE portal, or just right out the main gate. Watch out in this place though, as the monsters are lvl 80+

Hope that helps, although I am now just looking at the post date, and I see this was a few days ago. :P

thnx for the help thats good enough for me. my friend on another sever got to lvl 82 in like a month of playing.

>Can you give me many cheat code from conquer online 2.>Can you help me to up my warior level to level 135>I want Dragonball and money cheat code.-reply by Mohd Arif Asyraf Bin Razilah

help!!!!Conquer Online

can some one Please tell me a way to get db I'm lvl 70 and I'm look for a way to get like 21 mill in 5 mins or less thank you

-reply by chris

I remember playing this game, had the best fun ever here, but I'll admit I got boosted a LOT :$ Always go for melee classes although the archers looked awesome fun to play. I'm sure this didn't work for me last time I tried it :s Any ideas why?

Conquer sounds to be a good online game and infact it is a very good game to play with other human players. I wish I could also have played it but unfortunately I have not that much time.