xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
niran

Hosting Process Page Is Having Some Problems!

Hi,

Hosting process page is having some problems!

While going to Proces page, I can view some menu items there!

And created my hosting account without having any problems by clicking the 1st link!

But what all are the remaining links for??

Went to those links, and tried some thing using my id and pasword!

and all of those links shows some php scrip error and shows as:

INVALID USERNAME AND PASSWORD!

Iths the error msg generated while trying to enter with my username and password at:

Check Status Page

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): Access denied for user: 'nobody@localhost' (Using password: NO) in /home/Xisto/public_html/process/installationcheck.php on line 61

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/Xisto/public_html/process/installationcheck.php on line 61

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): Access denied for user: 'nobody@localhost' (Using password: NO) in /home/Xisto/public_html/process/installationcheck.php on line 62

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/Xisto/public_html/process/installationcheck.php on line 62

INVALID USERNAME AND PASSWORD!

I think, some script error is there in those pages!

Hope, you people will check and fix that soon!

:)

Edited by Niran (see edit history)

Yes, it has been having some problems recently. As far as I can figure it out, MySQL access isn't being properly managed. But this should be fixed soon, since the admins now that the problem exists.