xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zeeshan Hashmi

Converting PSD To HTML

First of all you have to analyse your design and break it into smaller parts. so you can know which part of your design is made up of css.then you should know how to use same framework to speed up development. and in the last test your converted HTML files across multiple browsers.

For psd to html file conversion you need to hire an expertise which do this task. There is no online free tool available which can do the same job. So I suggest to go for the online service provider company which can solve your issue. And one I know is psd to convert visit them at http://www.psdtoconvert.com/services/psd-to-html/. If you are looking for conversion service then check this site.

Edited by henrydennis13 (see edit history)

On 9/17/2006 at 3:22 AM, Zeeshan Hashmi said:

Hi I m new to this site. I have designed a layout in PSD. What i want is to know how can I slice the PSD to build a Cross-Browser Compatible HTML file. Thank U.

Slicing a PSD (Photoshop Document) to build a cross-browser compatible HTML file involves dividing the design into individual images and then using HTML and CSS to reassemble them into a web page. The first step is to export the individual design elements from the PSD as image files. Then, using HTML, these images are positioned and styled to match the original design. Finally, CSS is used to ensure that the page looks consistent across different browsers and devices. It's important to test the final HTML file on various browsers to ensure that the design is displayed correctly and functions as intended.