xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

My Post Is Missing

Just now I posted a topic in the forum Websites and Web Designing entitled Website Maintenance Guide - Why And How , however, soon after my post I just can't open the page. The requested url returned the following error message:

Sorry, some required files are missing, if you intended to view a topic, it's possible that it's been moved or deleted. Please go back and try again.

I am confused. Edited by sid.calcutta (see edit history)

Just now I posted a topic in the forum Websites and Web Designing entitled Website Maintenance Guide - Why And How , however, soon after my post I just can't open the page. The requested url returned the following error message:

I am confused.

sid.calcutta, I belive you posted a tutorial post, and that was posted with in the Tutorials -> Websites and Web Designing - am I right? If so, then it would take some time for it to be displayed. A moderator has to approve it and then that post would be displayed and you would get the credits for it.

Hope I have answered it correctly. Else some moderator would come along and correct me. :)

I am confused.

Actually, sid, I'm confused too, because I just read that topic :).

I read it 7:15AM GMT, and after I read this post, I looked for it and read it again. It's working just fine for me. Perhaps you chould try refreshing the page or maybe even clearing out the cache?

I do not think that would be necessary tamer3kz because I saw that it was not visible for some time after I read his first post here. Then, some moderator would have come along and approved the post, and that is why it got visible.

I approved the post shortly after I read Vyoma's reply and of course after a brief review of the topic.That isn't a forum that I regularly check so it didn't get approved right away.vujsa