xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dhanesh1405241511

How To Make This Effect ?

I searched for loads of tutorials on this but i am still empty handed. I posted 2 of the images shown below once here at asta, in search of the font, but today while browsing i just found out this site that had something similar, and something i wanted. How do i make these effects in photoshop ? A Hint .. Tip .. or a tutorial would do :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Regards

Dhanesh.

This can be done to any font or shape, this effect is commonly called "grunge" in tutorials over the internet, and uses some brushes and/filters. Look up for "grunge effect tutorial" and you might come up with the tools and pages you need.

Read up on using filters, especially the bump map filter. You can do a lot with bump maps. Also, that may just be a TT font you can download. Check out free font sites online and see if you can find something similar.

wellt here are two ways to make that effect its eitherdownlaoding a fontor downlaoding a grunge brush set and try erasing some fonts on a desired font.. onyl erase the side on it an dont over do it to make it look liek that ^^