xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Eliia

New Browser Based Game, Create Or Conquer

Hi all,I posted in another topic but think this one looks more my genre. I've created an online MMORPG createorconquer.comIt in Beta, not super fancy on graphics, but lots to do. The best part is that any player can add to the world, and create their own storyline, quests, items, recipes, NPC buildings etc.I'd love some feedback - just trying to make it really cool.ThanksEliia

I want to make Brower Game??

New Browser Based Game, Create Or Conquer

HY I want to make Browser game,because I don't have much time for play normal,but browser is very fun and good and I want to be 1 admin!

If you not problem to explain me How to make 1

-reply by Loryan

Hey... I sort of don't feel comfortable givin out my name but what I do want to do is help you with ideas for games. No catch, I've helped with a few other games such as tribal wars and things like that and they all have the same problem. I'm the type of guy that likes to be able to be part of the fight instead of watching from the sidelines or just not being there at all. So if you get the itch for some help and you have some time then email me. TtylHelpfull-reply by privacy wanted

Hey... I sort of don't feel comfortable givin out my name but what I do want to do is help you with ideas for games. No catch, I've helped with a few other games such as tribal wars and things like that and they all have the same problem. I'm the type of guy that likes to be able to be part of the fight instead of watching from the sidelines or just not being there at all. So if you get the itch for some help and you have some time then email me. TtylHelpfull-reply by privacy wanted

Replying to Feedbacker hey you should make a game that is multiplayer it would have pets you can have you can fight with them feed them train them to become stronger they should have levels and your person have levels it would be like digimon how you can make hem bigger and stronger you would have a device the help them and make it like runescape make it a brower type no download and put like pokeball to hole them it or just let them walk with you make monsters like mummys, gobins, giants, big rats, pet so you can catch them and keep them, fish monsters, zobies, evil wizards, evil knight, some people in the game, cat people, dog people, bears, tree monsters, dragons, lizardmans, monster houses, big mokeys like king kong,Shadows monsters, you should make islands and ships people can go on also put a player vs player areas.

RE: Create or Conquer - not worth itNew Browser Based Game, Create Or Conquer

I spent a good hour there and the 'game' isn't laid out that well. Almost Everything is locked requiring you to first go find a metal rod, then go get a lock pick made, providing you have the lock pick making guide item (which has limited uses???). And where are all these monsters that are supposed to be swarming the area?

To create 'your own' world you first need to gain 15,000XP and then you can "add to our world". Yep, you need to play his game FIRST before you can "create your own world". You'll spend so much time trying to find your way through all the text menus that the trial will be over and you'll need that $4.95 monthly access fee.

-reply by Mikemc