xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
niran

Make Sure, Your Name Will Be There On Firefox 2 Wall Share Firefox with your friend. If your friend downloads Firefox befor

We all love Firefox, then Share Firefox with your friend.

If your friend downloads Firefox before September 15,

you’ll both be immortalized in Firefox 2!!

Make Sure, your name will be there on Firefox 2 Wall!!

Check it out friends!!

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/?utm_source=firefox-com&utm_medium=referral

Its great idea from Mozilla Foundation na!! :)

Well some of you, may already noticed some small Orange color button on Firefox Start page!

Posted Image

Just click on that to find out more!

Become a Friend of Firefox

You chose Firefox for a reason.

You made an informed decision about the way you want to use the Web. You’ve become part of the movement on which Firefox relies – a community that is restoring balance to the Web.

Starting on July 15, the day that the Mozilla Foundation was created, we ask that you tell just one person who doesn’t use Firefox why you think they should, why you do.

Share Firefox with a friend. If your friend downloads Firefox before September 15, you’ll both be immortalized in Firefox 2.

How it works

1. Pick one person you know, and enter their name and email address in the form on the right, along with your name and email address.

2. After you submit the form, check your inbox to confirm your email address.

3. Customize your invitation to download Firefox and send it to your friend.

4. Your friend receives your invitation to download Firefox.

5. If your friend downloads Firefox before September 15, we’ll add both your names to Firefox 2!

FAQ

Regards,

Niran

http://www.funlokam.com/

:)

Edited by Niru (see edit history)

Anyone read my post about Opera the other day and how these converts are running around promoting Firefox like its a new religion :)))))Maybe Opera should hold a thing like this also..saying We Are TEN!! yes ten!!Oh and we invented most of the cool things that Firefox uses 3 years later :)))))

Haha interesting... Sent to some friends.

Opera is very nice, but some little annoyances piss me off...

Make sure your friend has not yet installed Firefox in his/her system before!

Otherwise it wont be counted and you wont be theer on firefox2 wall!!

Edited by Niran (see edit history)

Make sure your friend has not yet installed Firefox in his/her system before!

Otherwise it wont be counted and you wont be theer on firefox2 wall!!

Oh-oh. I guess it didn't work yet, then. Does Firefox 2 scan for an old installation and sends this data to a server?

Oh-oh. I guess it didn't work yet, then. Does Firefox 2 scan for an old installation and sends this data to a server?

I think so friend!
They are mentioning that, your name will be there on firefox 2 wall,
If your refered friend, has no prevous firefox installation in his system!

You can also widraw your current participation and make one new from there itself!
If your friend has installed firefox in his system before,
remove the old one by gong to: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/?utm_source=firefox-com&utm_medium=referral
and create one new fresh Invitation to another friend, who has not yet installed firefox in his/her system!

Sorry, is this for this year, I'm a bit dopey.What if I have already downloaded Firefox.Sounds cool, I'll check it out later, I assume everything is a secure connection, and my name and details won't be sold?Please clear up those questions for me.Thanks alot for your help.Is it the "Firefox Day" link on the firefox start page, because if it is, then I trust that its secure.Sorry if I sound a bit iffy and if I look dumb, I just wante to be 100% sure and don't want to give my name out on the internet to be put on a wall without me knowing if you get my gist 0_o.

Is it the "Firefox Day" link on the firefox start page, because if it is, then I trust that its secure.

Just check my first post here!
Checkout the screenshot friend!
You can find the link in the firefox start page itself! :)
I think, we people can trust Firefox! :)
Edited by Niran (see edit history)