xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wassie

First Boy

hi,i saw nobody was talking here,(maybe they are shy)so i thought let me be the "first boy"i'm a boy,i'm 180 long,i got brown eyes,and brown hair.i was born in the Netherlands,and i still live here.my real name is "Armand"(thats a Frensh name)i just got my exams done, and i past them B) next year i'm going to this school,were i'm learning alot about computers, website-buildingand all those things.i dont know exactly what i want to be.but its a step in the futuregreetzwassie*editedthis is allready outdated :P

Edited by wassie (see edit history)

Hey cool :o How exactly do you become a mod anyway? and could someone please tell me what n00bs are?

Hey cool :o How exactly do you become a mod anyway? and could someone please tell me what n00bs are?

129788[/snapback]

N00bs are people who are just started with something like a game. hte longer you play the better you are and after a month or something you know the game pretty good and you know what to do so then... you are not anymore an n00b!!!

Hey thanks for the n00b thins :o .. Mods are the people who make sure ppl are keeping the conversations clean and not breaking the rules .. im pretty sure.. (MODERATOR)