xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
abartar

Proxy Freeware Software To Share Internet Nice proxy software to share internet with other computer in simple st

Found a simple proxy software to share - proksi

If you have more than one computer at home you can share Internet conected on one computer with another. With a network between your home computers and Proksi, you can share a single Internet access account and a phone line (or any other Internet connection, such as a cable modem) with all of your computers - simultaneously. Proksi is a proxy server software application that allows you to share a single (or multiple) Internet connection with an entire computer network.

It is a small downloadable file with of less than 1 MB and very useful. We can restrict access by giving IP address in the proksi.

Proksi's drawback is that it doesn't allow other traffic except html so all your messengers, ftp and other stuff won't work.

It can be downloaded from Proksi download

Does anyone know of any such simple proxy software which will allow all the traffic.

ahh theres a much better product to use than this!

Try + Proxy +

This has ALL the features your looking for and the ability for you to make your own ports ( for instance I use port 66666 for torrents..I can just add a port map from a pc behind the proxy to to allow it to work.I also map out IRC ports so I dont see any problem with MSN etc working thro this software..

Take a look and good luck getting it working !! I would advise removing all other proxys first or you will end up in a WAR over your port 80 or 8080 :D