xisto Community
ginginca

Www.absolutelyfreegiveaways.com Site Review Please?

I have been working on this site for the past few months and I am very new to PHP. I have been doing HTML for 11+ years so it was time to dive in (long overdue I guess.)

I have two very basic issues that I need some assistance with this review:

(1) Is the concept of the site clearly explained? Have I worded things correctly that would make visitors want to join (it's free), and also once they join have I worded things correctly that they would want to follow through with earning money at the site.

(2) The second is a back-end issue. The site is correctly tracking all data but I have one more thing to do in my programming. Users need to be able to view their credits. But in order for me to finish this part of the back-end I need some credits in the member's account. If you could complete an offer (which would cost you nothing except a few minutes of your time) it would help me with this part of it. (If you do ... credits earned are definately tracking ... just not yet displaying.)

Thanks for your help!

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Gin