xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zeez

Adding Google Adsense

i'm using a program to build my website, so i dunno how to add the google adsense once i upload my website, or a more accurate thing would be i dunno where to add it to the html coding...anyone knows?!

Well, I wouldn't say anywhere :D AdSense isn't anything special, it's just a block of text. Since you are creating a web page on your own, I guess you know the basics. The AdSense code does go between <body></body> tag, but you are supposed to paste it where you want it to appear on the page. So, if you want the ad to be part of the footer, you will paste the code just before the </body> tag. Experiment, you'll get the hang of it quite fast - but don't <- snipped -> !}

well you pretty much add it anywhere you dlike the ads to appear.. usually in the body some where near the header or even by the footers.. also if you coded your side, what i like to do is code a side bar especially for ads.. since you can adjust the sizes

I think you CAN click on your adsense ads, but only like once a week at the most, and not so it looks like it's on a schedule. You're better off asking your friends at Xisto forum to click them for you (but don't ask on your site or you'll get warned/banned).Here is a slightly un-related question:I am thinking of starting a blog using b2evolution, but i don't know how to:Upload it without doing it file by filePut the adsense ads in itAny suggestions?

I think you CAN click on your adsense ads, but only like once a week at the most, and not so it looks like it's on a schedule. You're better off asking your friends at Xisto forum to click them for you (but don't ask on your site or you'll get warned/banned).

Of course you CAN, but it doesn't mean it's not agains the rules. You are NOT allowed to click on your own and or tell your friends to do so - it doesn't matter if your doing it on your own site or at Xisto. It's just not allowed.

Upload it without doing it file by file

If you pack all the files in an archive (I suggest ZIP), you can upload that file to the desired folder and then extract it by using the cPanel file manager. Or so I think you can. If that is not possible, I am sure there is a tool that unpacks an arachive online.

Put the adsense ads in it

I guess you would have to edit the template file. I haven't used that bloggin software, but that's how you do it in WordPress, which I strongly recommend.