xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nickmealey

Usa Or Canada Vs Any Other Country where do you live?

Do you live in the US or Canada?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Im from Toronto, Ontario Canada born and raised here. I have my english toffee in one hand, typing with the other. Im sitting in my igloo as I type, just a second I have to plug my computer back in somewhere LOL.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Australia, mate! Come down here and have a little kangaroo box with our mighty kangaroos! After a tiring match try some of me shrimp on the barbie and aussie meat pies! Yeah... Australia... that's where I come from...

I come from the Netherlands. It's a great country and stuff.By the way, did you know that you can make a Poll with more then two questions? You could make it USA, Canada, Europe and the rest or something.

i am from crappy england i would like to live in canadaa but no thte usa because canda is cold and i like cold (>^.^)>

I live in Serbia,but I have my cousins in both USA and Canada. Their opinions are quite different.Where as Miami where one of them lives is really fast,modern and interesting,the other cousins who live in Calgary,Canada said that life is so slow there,and most of the people only go to work and sometimes to visit family or some friends,but in general people don't hang out with other people so much.Here in Serbia situation is quite opposite. We might not have so mucg money,but we like to spend a lot on friends,going out,meetings,clebrations,etc. Life here is as interesting as it can be. I would never change my country,well maybe I would live in Italy,but really maybe.