xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
truman69

Eminem Or 50 Cent which do u like better?

well i love them both and there songs are great but i got 2 say eminem becuase i have all his albums and he as been around longer + i like his songs a bit more 50 cents songs are like the newer Hip-hop which i aslo like

well eminem is best he has the voice and the tunes to make good rap. I dontreally like 50 cent to be honest....didnt he get bottled at reading... :)

Eminem over 50, both are good but Eminem I think is more talented, esp. bein in that movie (never saw it lol - heard it was good tho), I like alot of his music compared to 50 I only like a few of them.

OMGI Think eminem Is Best50Cent is not good RapperFor Choose between Eminem And 50Cent PLz first See 8Mile Film and then chooseI Choose Eminem Just Eminem :)

Definately Eminem. I have almost all the songs made by Eminem on my computer now. One time, I decided to listen to 50 Cent because I like three of his songs (P.I.M.P., In Da Club, and Place To Go), but I really don't like his songs because he pronounces words incoherently. :)

Eminem is a better rapper by far. He has a great voice for rap and he is believable. When he raps I feel it and believe it. 50 cent is good but what makes it work for him the beats behind his music and the image he protrays. In Da Club( My birthday anthem) :) Hes more likeable and easier to digest than Eminem. Eminem thrives on contraversy, like Madonna did. So as long as he ticks people off he will be around. He needs to stare clear of nonesense and should stick to the serious tunes. like Stan and Toy Soldiers :)

I think they both need to have their tongues tied together and get thrown off a cliff.:)

I have neither of their songs or cds. When it comes to the radio I just listen to Whatever everyone's listening in the car. And mostly its 50 cent right now. He has alot of songs on the air right now. I think eminem has more better songs that appeal to the emotions rather than sex.