xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JaVe

You Are Not Allowed To View Shoutbox? Why is this?

Well as you can see, when I arrive at Xisto I get this:

Posted Image

I myself do not understand this...do any admins? I am not a shoutbox spammer, my credits are way up...has this happened to anyone else? :) The shoutbox is fun but this has happened only recently.

By default, all members can view the shoutbox, you must have violated the shoutbox rules when you made a shout. (i.e. no website reviews, or links to other sites.) My best guess is that you did something like that, and the admin has banned you from it.

Correct, you are banned from the shoutbox. This can be for language, posting links to your posts or asking people to look at your web site "by posting links" it can be for swearing or any other reason that is not acceptable.You should know if you had any of the issues and PM me and let me know why you think you were banned and what you are going to do to behave. If you can't remember what you did then don't ask for shout back because you need to be aware of your behavior and be responsible for your actions. I know a few was banned for horseplay (that resulted in language violations)Nils