xisto Community
WeaponX

Word Document Corrupted?

Regarding office 2003 Word Document Corrupted?

Hello dear,

I'm facing the problem of Excel 2003, Please solve.. recently I had reinstalled the xp os coz of Blue screen error, after that I also installed the MS-Office 2003 (which is I using before also).After that I try to open the excel sheet that I was working on it before reinstalling the os. But it opening in some unreadableformat

(I.E. %$b!@$^78&*68*8HJyjgyu&^^&46567/**/*+hG65454)

and its showing the error that "Formatted" something like that.. I don't knw exactly wat it is..what could be the reason for it and how to solve this..please help me out if this...

-reply by umesh

Your word file is corrupted and this problem may occur for various reasons so i would like to prefer to use RecoveryFix for Word which can easily repair damaged,lost and inaccessible doc/docx files.This utility is capable to performs faultless repairing & recovery of the doc/docx files and compatible to all kinds of word file formats.