xisto Community
warallthetm

My Logo Here is a logo for my website

Here is one of the thousands of logo's that i have for my site:

Posted Image

Right now I'm re-designing my site. The black circle represents the staleness of the worlds, and the white water waves represent a burst of freshness (e.g. my website!) Tell me what you think

That is a really nice logo. I like the contrast--it fits the text decorations really well. However, I guess it would make more sense for you to show this design within your website. I.e., where exactly are you going to use it? It might not look so good as the top banner -- it's rather big right now. I suppose if you had an enter page or something, it might be a good picture to include there. Nonetheless, I really like the movement you gave the wave in the middle and the worn text (although that seems to be the "in" in terms of design these days).I guess it would be kind of hard to use a circular logo on a site. Never seen it done before, but I guess you could pull it off it you tried. Or, perhaps you could use it as a button? Seen lots of circular buttons. :unsure:

Yeah it does look nice. But isn't it supposed to be Sk8 or Skate?I haven't seen any use of both together, the word mind even become popular heh heh.I'm an ex long time skateboarder so I would probably like it whether it was good or not :unsure:

The picture at the top is really good, but the words at the bottom look a bit harsh. The lines look a disoriented. Maybe try for the words at the bottom to be a bit smoother along the edges and better resolution? :D

Maybe you should put just one little thing in color, so it stands outlike make part of the wave blue or something.Also i'd suggest seperating the bottom of the wave thing from the text a little bit, and maybe scaling it down and posting it here so we can see what the logo would look like in its final size.I think this might make better, but I really don't know alot about graphics :D Its very cool as is!

Your logo right now is suffering from a 'black hole syndrome'. You should scale down the black part to some value between 70-80% of the current size, also add some kind of border maybe... This way the 'weight' of graphics is better well distributed throughout the picture.