xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dhanesh1405241511

Man Struck By Lightning & Blames iPod

Yes, he will probably win. I live in the US and know how lawyers can 'fast talk' their way around anything. For instance, I know a guy who got arrested for shooting an unregisterd gun in public, fleeing police, being under the influence while driving, and having marajuana in his car. Should have had jail time right? All he got was 6 months of probation, just one night in jail until he got to court. Lawyers are slick people.

I'm laughing to death with those haha! What means that if I die... well the topic creator will have a nice time talking to the judge... you know, lawsuits... Too bad I won't be alive to make use of the money!

Okay. That's it I'm not buying an iPod!
Yeah a funny story. The earplugs probably made things worse but it really takes an idiot (preferably an american one) to blame a music player for getting hit by a lightning.

Wow, thats some really crazy stuff likes, Americans are unintentionaly hilarious!

i reckon there should be a comedic documentary, on the life of the average american lmao! great eh? ;):D
Edited by Wrightee2k6 (see edit history)

Shows how free of a country America is. Giving you the right to be angry at your I-pod for getting electrocuted. It's like blaming a chair if you stub your toe on it. which if you think about, is what most people do... :D

Shows how free of a country America is. Giving you the right to be angry at your I-pod for getting electrocuted. It's like blaming a chair if you stub your toe on it.
which if you think about, is what most people do...

It's just that it isn't very common in these cases to sue the chair's maker for it... =p
Also, nail manufacturers would have quite a headache.

I'm laughing to death with those haha! What means that if I die... well the topic creator will have a nice time talking to the judge... you know, lawsuits... Too bad I won't be alive to make use of the money!

Haha... now that is funny!! :D Time to ban those comedy shows. Especially the one where a couple of people imitate stuff. I think it's something called "What's talking?" Something like that...