xisto Community
TavoxPeru

Ferantstudiolite Free DHTML windows creator

Ferant DHTML Studio Lite is a free browser-based wizard that may be used to create DHTML windows or pop-us in 3 easy steps:

Choose a template.

Customize properties and methods.

Copy some javascript code and some images if needed.

It's written in Javascript and the scripts are compatible with most browsers, including Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, Mozilla, and Opera, so you only need a browser to run it :unsure: It offers twelve different templates with 79 customizable properties, such as dragging ability, resizability, colors, and fonts.

Unfortunately this software is a bit older and seems like the creator simply disappear because i don't find any update available and it's website simply redirecting to another website.

You can download from here

Best regards,

Hmm looks like a nice and easy way of making simple popup windows but i think some of the more powerful web designer programs will provide a more complex and powerful system for designing them.Overall i think it's a nice little web based program that will get light jobs done-HellFire