xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cassie1405241527

Help! Why Are My Points Going Down?

When i first signed up, in the information about hosting & credits, i read that your credits will not go down until you have started hosting- then they will go down on a day-to-day basis. However, two days ago, I had 10.42 credits, and todday I have 8.42. I had applied for hosting when I had 10.42, but I have not yet been accepted- why did my credits go down? And will I be penalized for having an application up but not enough credits? HELP PLEASE! :unsure:

Lol.. stop pulling cassie's leg, HellRaiser :unsure:See your credits are not supposed to go down till you're hosted - BUT, it might have been that you'd replied to some thread which was spammy in nature and was removed from our board. When such a thread is removed, everyone who'd posted on that thread gets penalized marginally.That's why when you see a post that you feel is a little spammy in nature, you should use the REPORT button to inform us, instead of replying to it any way.

I have a question. So when your hosted your credits go down and when they go down below what plan you want like the 30 credit one would it go down to the 10 credit plan and when it goes below that your site is deleted?

No, the difference between the plans are simply the amount of disk storage space and Bandwidth allowed for each plan. There is no "status" associated or "tiering" of the plans. If the account status is "suspended", you do not drop to the lesser plan. Suspended is Suspended, irregardless of which plan you have the account set up for.

In my opinion, there's really no need to worry about all that. I mean sure, you need to know what the hosting is all about, but just keep your credits up. If you can just do that, you probably won't ever have to worry about account suspension or anything like that.But definitely make sure you're on top of things. Don't ever think "Oh, I'm sure I've got enough credits." Always be one step ahead of the game.