xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dhanesh1405241511

eSanctum :: Website Review

Heya guys, long time since i've been here. Just buzy with office and this website / blog. Duno what to call it. Just kept adding stuff onto it .. and now it looks more like a website than a blog lol :D ..

eSanctum

Have a look and teme if i have to add up any thing in it. Finally i have a complete website :unsure: ..

Thankx asta ..
Regards
Dhanesh.

Edited by dhanesh (see edit history)

Very, very nice! I like the design very much, as well as the title, as well as the favicon, as well as the header :unsure: I presume you have made this template by yourself? Very well done, indeed. The only thing that I don't like is the domain. I feel that this web site could develop pretty well, so it would be a shame not to buy a domain like http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ (which is free, by the way).

Very, very nice! I like the design very much, as well as the title, as well as the favicon, as well as the header :unsure: I presume you have made this template by yourself? Very well done, indeed.

Thankx, and m happy u liked it. I have to admitt that the wordpress template was not mine. It took me almost a month and 7 installs and tried almost 30-40 templates to stick to this one. Works on both .. Firefox and IE .. most of the themes i used work on FF .. and thats what i mostly/always use, .. ughh .. IE takes the piss outa me. The theme is called Rin and can be found HERE. But yeah the modification and tweaks were done by me :P hehe. Thankx to Abhiram tho .. learned quiet alot from him.

The only thing that I don't like is the domain. I feel that this web site could develop pretty well, so it would be a shame not to buy a domain like http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ (which is free, by the way).

FREE !!! Did u just say free ? ;) lol .. where ? please do leme know how to get it :D
Well its been almost like 15 posts on that site and not 1 comment, i know people come in .. cause the content there is useful to my college folks and guys around this part of the world. Newayz lets hope for the best :D And thankx again.

Regards
Dhanesh.

When I said free, I meant available, not occupied :unsure: But you can always go to http://www.findingresult.com/?dn=hostbidder.com&pid=9POR3TG0A and post for a domain name :D

lol .. aww .. got the wrong idea .. u got my hopes high for a minute there ;) .. newayz i registered at HB .. and started posting .. lets see if i really get a domain for my points i earn .. :D wish me luck ..

Regards
Dhanesh.

Hey Dhanesh. I had visited eSanctum earlier and now I have visited again. I see that you have changed the theme and it now looks great. I liked the chat you had installed there. I logged in there. ;) Waited for a while but you did not turn up. :D:unsure:Hope to catch you some time there. :D Anyway, I too had registered at HostBidder. I did get a domain name there for a year - http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. (I also noticed that you have registered there).

Thankx Vyoma .. damn ur fast lol .. newayz .. m logged in the chat .. so cya there .. :D Oh and about HB .. m just posting up random things. Theres nothing much to post like asta .. newayz .. my hunt continues :D .. wish if sumone gave me a domain for free :unsure: lolRegardsDhanesh.

Oh and about HB .. m just posting up random things. Theres nothing much to post like asta .. newayz .. my hunt continues :D

Yeah, I encountered that problem, too. Even though there is a wide range of categories, the posts are sorta bland (is there a word like that? seems pretty good to me), and it's quite hard to accumulate enough points for a domain name. Xisto rules :unsure: