xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
badimage

How Friendly Are You? Lets Check

Fun quiz. I especially liked the last question about the jellyfish. I turned around to my sister and asked her that one and she seemed a little put-off about it. LOLI scored a 65, which I guess is medium.

erm i got 40 lol guess im not to much of a good friend :) better than i fought i would get then.

Hehe...I got 55. I suppose I'm not as good a friend as I thought I was. (Also, I'd NEVER pee on my friend's leg, unless it was a life-or-death situation.) Maybe I ought to beome a better friend...but my friends seem to like me the way I am....

Hehe...I got 55.  I suppose I'm not as good a friend as I thought I was.  (Also, I'd NEVER pee on my friend's leg, unless it was a life-or-death situation.)  Maybe I ought to beome a better friend...but my friends seem to like me the way I am....

63575[/snapback]

Hehe, I believe that's a reference to an episode on the comedy Friends when Chandler peed on Monica's leg after she got bitten with a jellyfish. Originally, Joey was asked to do the job, but he got "stage fright," so the job was left to Chandler. This makes a lot of sense because the two (Chandler and Monica) ended up marrying in the series.

:)

20!?!? Come on I'm a nice guy! Except when you do something annoying to me or talk to me when I don't feel like talking... BAM! Wake up in the hospital a few days later. Nah seriously I'm a nice guy, it just asks weird questions. :) I'm also looking for some friends on Xisto, please PM me if you wanna chat and talk. B)

cool test :)I've done the test and my score was 65 ;) Maby some ansers were stupid, like leaving a dog alone and hope it won't die B) , but the test was fun.And the questions were a bit unusual :)

lol i only got 70I have to admit I am a pretty mean person I'm surprised i got higher than 40 LOL. My friend ssuck, no if you met them you'd know.. They are all like pretty and stuff but on the inside they are cruel vicious *BLEEP*es... I'm just a cruel vicious *BLEEP* on the outside and pretty (kind of) on the inside... opposites.