xisto Community
Jose Manuel

Hello World! Yes, I am a computer engineering...

Hi there,my name is Jose Manuel. I am from Spain. I work as an assistant professor at the University of Cordoba. I teach Computer Technology and Computer Architecture (among other specialized courses at the Bachelor and Master Degree of the Computer Sciences Engineering Degree).I am also a researcher, trying to obtain my Ph.D. But this is hard and TOO difficult (I have been working for it since 2000, that is for 6 years!) I research in computer vision and video and image processing. I hope next year I will get my Ph.D.!Feel free to ask me any question regarding those topics (Computer Sciences, Computer Technology, Computer Architecture, Image and Video Processing, and anything about the University in Spain).

Welcome aboard, Jose Manuel ! Hope yo will enjoy your stay with us.You well see that Xisto is a very interesting site for learning things. Did you already play with the Fantastico items ?