xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
badimage

Would U Ever Hit Someone? When?

I would hit some one.I would hit them for anything unless it was like something i did -.-For instance i h8 my so called friend james so i hit him because he is the most annoying person ever.

I hit everyone for pleasure... :)

...hehehehe just joking... Im hit people when they piss me off... when im angry or so... but hey, i hit really hard. :)Posted Image

I think I could only hit someone out of self defense. Every once in a while I do get angry enough to want to hit someone, but the people I get mad at are really big and they could probably do some damage to me. Self preservation is the way to go. :)

i would hit someone ifthey called my mum (love you mum)if they hit my broif some was calling me i would not hit them but if they hit me frist i would go CRAZY lol

Hit sombody???? Man, what do ppl think of these days? How hard? lol. For fun? I wouldn't hit someone just for fun. But I would if I had to. lol. What made you think of that!?!?

id hit someone wen im bored n feel like gettin into trouble....or when dey talk too much n get on my nerves....but never a female cuz my fam would attack me