xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HeLLRaiSer

Football 2006 Worldcup

Hey Guyz as we all know that 32 Teams are participating in this world cup and 16 Teams have already been Out. Today Germany won by beating Sweden and Argentina beats Mexico! it was an Awesom match i am waitin for Brazil vs Ghana lets see who Wins.. its gonna be a fantastic MatchAre We Gonna See any major upset?only if Ghana Beats Brazil? is it possible?Who's gonna win the world cup?Brazil? Argentina? or Germany? or none of these

I think you should also clarify the Football topic as to referring FIFA Worldcup 'cuz in North America, Football usually refers to American/Canadian Football.Also, I support Brazil and England!Yet, today's England game sucked.xboxrulz

Hehe, first I thought Brasil was going to win. When they were "thrown out" by France, I thought Germany would win :unsure: Now, I'm supporting France, because their style of play is much nicer than the Italians'.In other news, my country (Serbia & Montenegro) was worst in our group (ouch). We lost all three games:S&M vs Netherlands - 0:1S&M vs Argentina - 0:6S&M vs Ivory Coast - 2:3Now, who can say we don't suck :D