xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Iron Eagle

Green Laser Does Not Work My green laser pointer doesnt work

Well i have only used it for a total of at least 15 minutes and now it doesn't work i dont know if it is the batteries (iam pretty sure two AAAs last for more than just 15mins) or what but before it stopped it flickered for a couple of seconds and now its just dead. Any help would be appreciated BTW it cost me $140 at the time i purchased it.

I'm guessing you got it from a store and not eBay or something like that...Just hit it, give it 2 fresh batteries, see if it works. If it doesn't, wait for an hour or so and try the above again.If it still doesn't work, go back to where you got it and get a refund, because obviously the mother farkers ripped you off. :)Just my... 86 cents.

your right i did buy it from a store or rather a company called Onpoint Lasers but i will try what you suggested. if all else fails i will take it to a repairer or somthing but there is just one problem, I live in Australia and i think green laser pointers with 5mW are illegel here and you guessed it Onpoint lasers is an american company......hmmm

Hahaha. Chances are if it's made here in America, it's illegal somewhere else in the world :) :)Yeah, taking it to some kind of repairer thing would be good as well.And if all else fails, take them to court :P

Sometimes I've gone to Hunting Stores to get long range laser pointers that have a range of like a mile and a half :)Never actually seen a green one, it would probably be cooler than a red one :)

you got ripped of if you can't fix it. I would check the bulb, or whatever send the light out.

I concur. I like the idea about taking the company to court, but if posession of said laser pointer is illegal, then, the company will, no doubt, counter-sue on the basis of your posession of the laser pointer. But since you bought the pointer from them, they'd have no case really. But they should assume you have enough common since to know it's illegal. Quite a confusing case, maybe I should take up law. Anyone want to help me out there? (clarification from someone with a real law degree or major/minor?Pandaz

double dot on laser pointerGreen Laser Does Not WorkThe laser pointer I have started out great then started showing two dots instead of one. It usually just happens when it get warm but now it stay stays that way. Any ideas on what to do about it-reply by andrew

dude I got mine for 20 and it works amazong exept it kinda over heats so don't use it alot at one go to amozon there like 20 bucks for a 50mw 

$120? You could get a 1000mW laser for that now in 2014! Hmm... I wonder how long it will be until someone reply on this ever again :). 2014 YEAH!