xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pyost

World Cup Game 2006 Buy and sell shares, and be the best

In the spirit of the World Championship currently running, Eurosport has released an interesting and catchy, yet simple online text-based game. The point is to buy and sell shares of the available team, which are those playing in the Championship. The value depends on the buying/selling of those actions, as well as the results of real matches. Every player starts with 100,000 [insert currency here]. With that money you can buy shares, and hope that their value will increase, so you could sell them and earn something.

Currently I'm wainting for the outcome of the England vs. Trinidad & Tobago. I bought many England shares, and I am selling them as soon their value increases. It probably will, because they are sure to win the match. After that, with the money I earned, I'll buy Ukraine shares, which are currently extremelly cheap, since they lost. However, they should win the next match, so their value will increase.

Try the game, you won't regret it.

World Cup Game 2006