xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
yeh

Change User Info I dont know how....

Hi. How can I change my username, the one you enter before you logged in? How about the display name, the one seen in your posts? I know the display name can be changed coz I seen one of the users here having a different display name when i rechecked his/her posts. Any help would be appreciated. Thanx. Btw, if this is not the correct forum, feel free to move it.

The username and the display name are connected, or better to say, they are always the same. Regular users cannot change their usernames, but administrators can. So, send a PM to one of the admins and ask them nicely to change your username :(

Your displayname, however can be changed by yourself in your own profile, which can be reached by the My Controls link.

Where is that exactly, because I can't seem to find it. I know that until version 2.0.0 that wasn't possible, bey maybe it's a new feature.

Where is that exactly, because I can't seem to find it.

I can't seem to find it too.... There's a change password but don't seem to have a change display name???

I can't find it either. But I assume that it is located in the Edit Profile Information section. ms^e, maybe this function is available only to admins, because even mods can't do this.