xisto Community
Darkwolf11235

Roller Coaster Game

There is this awsome little roller coaster game at this site Coaster Simulator
It's pretty cool just a little toy I thought that I would mention. After a while it gets kind of old but don't let that stop you from looking at it at least once. Try to get the coaster to go around the biggest loop you can. Also, just for fun if you set gravity at the lowest setting and speed at the top setting its pretty funny to watch as it just flys strait of the track and barrelly even lowers. No worrys, no roller coasters or people were harmed when they made this game (so far as I know).

quite fun! I don't completely understand all the physics, but whatever...I don't feel like reading 2398472 pages of scientific information about a 2-minute game.

Never played that one. I had some kind of roller coaster game here where you design a rollercoaster and it deals with physics etc. I'm more into other things at the moment, but I remember playing rollercoaster tycoon for hours when it came out. That was a fun game. A bit different aspect rather than design a single rollercoast but you still had that option, although it might not have been near as advanced.Fun times. :(

thats pretty amusing, a neat little concept too. and i also remeber the days when roller coaster tycoon first came out. i got so addictited to it. that was a fun game, and still is.

I thought this game was a little bit like rollercoaster tycoon. I was disappointed to see how bad the graphics was. I guess it's just a simple game so no high expectations. But yeah rollercoaster tycoon was an addictive game! I got the second one and i was amazed at how they also had a rct version of the Six Flags great adventure in there and i got to see the tracks inside the skull mountain. I wonder if those are the real designs though because the rollercoaster tracks are limited to what they offer you at their library. I hope those rollercoaster tracks are accurate. They came out with the third rollercoaster tycoon where it shows the first person view of the coaster you made which is pretty cool. I might get that as well but not anytime sooner. It might just be a waste of money. Has anyone played it?