xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
roggle

Medieval Total War II

For those of you who liked the total war series, medieval total war ii is due to come out sometime this year and it is looking very very good.

Check it out http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Sparkly graphics, thousands of men, and siege warfare loving...

Also there is a new expansion out for the Rome Total War which is Alexander. Haven't tried it out yet, anyone has? Not sure if i want to buy it since I didn't find barbarian invasion all that good and instead use the free Darth Mod to make things interesting.

Yeah I love the total war series but I can't afford to buy total war two yet because it costs a fortune. It's not even that new any more but I may have to wait until this christmas before I can afford it. I can see why this version is much better than the first but I really don't think it is worth as much as the stores are putting on it. All new games regardless of whether they are good or not seem to be consistently over priced and then eventually reality kicks in the prices drop. I think Total war as the potential to become a really classic like Age of Empire and there will loads of future spin off so I'm looking forwards to them