xisto Community
nikhil1405241522

Need Some Job: I Need To Fund My Studies I need to fund my studies

HI my name is Nikhil and Im stydying in SASTRA ,Tamilnadu ,India............ my family's financial position isn't good so I want to finance my engg stydies myself I had tried for study loan but in vein they say that they cant give me the loan if my father isnt in any Govt. job ...... and at present my father has no job So it is very hard for him to give me money ( though he dont say so to me) .... If there is any way to earn some good money on net because I cant do part time job as my Institute is far away from city........ I need 7-8 thousand Rs/mo ... Ive a computer and Im ready to do any kind of work........

Edited by nikhil (see edit history)

Not so easy, of course.Obviously, you have to find out some customers who need something to be done using a computer.what about starting up your own marketing programes ? Have a look at all the shops around where you are living, asking them if they have a web site. The ones who don't have they own web site, ask them if they want you to create their website, advertising for their shop. This is typically a king of job where you can stay at home, doing that at your own rythp. Your first big work will be to find your first customers, then the other ones should come more easily. :(