xisto Community
Captain Jerry

Techno Anyone? Or is it called Electronica? Dance?

Here's a group that I just got turned on to...

Lesbians On Ecstasy

performing... "The Pleasure Principal"

Let me know what you think...

Hopefully this will stream for you (might have to press the play button)

If not, there's an .MP3 link (click, or right click and choose "save target as...")

(Imagine there's a Parental Warning Label here! LOL.)

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Posted Image

I'm not heavy on techno but lately iv'e been listening to some of the older stuff and I like it quite alot.This reminds me of that tongue add that go's rogue for the beer a bit lol.It's alright though I don't mind it.

I used to listen to techno quite sometime back - but now I've entirely shifted to hard Psychedelic Trance and Goa... which takes Techno and Electronica Genre to the extremes... I haven't found many takers for these genre around...

I used to listen to techno quite sometime back - but now I've entirely shifted to hard Psychedelic Trance and Goa... which takes Techno and Electronica Genre to the extremes... I haven't found many takers for these genre around...

Hey How u doin?
well .. how could you say that u havent found many takers for these genre around..letme tell you i am one of them... have u listened to Klaus Schulze ?

Wow, I'm sorry, but this song really sucks. I don't know, this might be really bad techno, or not my type of techno (which I haven't found yet), but this song made me feel absolutely nothing. I'm guessing in a crowded and sweaty club with tons of other people this song could get people dancing, but really, how far can you take this genre? I mean, I'm a darn musician, I can listen to the little details in a song, and I can analyze the musical/rythmic structure of it, but I just found absolutely nothing special about this song. No build up of tension/releasing, and nothing to keep the ear focused. I guess I'll put my Dream Theater back on. :(