xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Angeousa Quicksilver

Tekken 5 DR For PSP

Im really eager to get my hands on this game, it will be the best game for PSP I think+ the psp version has gotten more items then the T5:Dr Arcade version. It will be a blast, I'll probably play all the time. RIght now I got GTA:LS which I dont like at all, I only bought it because It was need to run homebrew on it.Howeveranyone else excited about this title?

I will be getting this game for sure. I have no PS2, and Tekken was my all time favorite since playstation. So this is a must have for me since they are having all the oldie chracters return. I also here there are tons of mini games in there, but the real drive for me to get this game is because its for the PSP. Portable TEkken anyone. Also the coolest feature ever made for a game like this is that only one person needs the game if you want to play wireless Vs mode.

yeah back in the old days where you could be GON and stuffyeah im going to get it. im am a REALLY big tekken fan so as big kev says "im excited"but you do know they will keep making tekken copies until they diebut then again ill always play them!

yeah back in the old days where you could be GON and stuff
yeah im going to get it. im am a REALLY big tekken fan so as big kev says "im excited"

but you do know they will keep making tekken copies until they die

but then again ill always play them!

I love the Tekken series, but you should have a look at the Virtua Fighter series; there is more long term playability and skills. Tekken and DOA games are just button bashing in comparison.

Having said that Street fighter and Art of Fighting are the ultimate games.